Wer liefert was? GmbH
ABC-Straße 21, D-20354 Hamburg
Phone: +(0)800 2 54 40 20
Fax: +(0)800 2 54 40 50
Commercial Register: Registergericht: Hamburg, B106779.
VAT Identification No.: DE263357612
Managing Directors: Peter F. Schmid
Copyright Notice and Exemption from Liability
All constituent parts of this website are subject to the copyright law without any restriction, both generally as a work and specifically as a database.
Unauthorised use of all, or parts of this work will result in a court injunction or claim for damages and prosecution. No liability is assumed for technical faults or the accuracy of information supplied, nor for the legal admissibility of advertising measures implemented with the aid of this work.
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we will inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be used to identify you personally, such as name, address, email addresses, and user behavior.
(2) Controller pursuant to Article 4(7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Wer liefert was? GmbH ABC-Strasse 21, 20355 Hamburg. If you have any questions about data protection, please email us or contact our data protection officer, at René Rautenberg GmbH, Radlkoferstrasse 2, 81373 Munich, 040/25 440-0, email@example.com.
(3) When you contact us by email or through a contact form, the information you provide (your email address, your name, and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We will delete this data collected in this context after the storage is no longer required, or restrict its processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our services or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. This includes the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority concerning the processing of your personal data by us:
The Hamburg Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
Klosterwall 6 (Block C)
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you use our website for merely informative purposes, and not to register or otherwise provide us with information, we will collect only the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we will collect the following information that is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security. The legal basis for this is Article 6(1)(1)(f) GDPR.
This includes the following data:
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk, assigned to the browser you are using, and that provide certain information to the entity that installed the cookie (in this case, us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make our website more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes session cookies, in particular. They store a session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies, for example. Please be aware, however, that if you do so you may be unable to use all features of this site.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if interested. Typically you would need to give additional personal information that we use to provide the service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) We partly use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions, and are regularly inspected.
(3) Moreover, we may disclose your personal data to third parties, if participation in promotional events, competitions, contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. You will receive further information when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners have their headquarters in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection to or withdrawal of consent for the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have declared it to us. The legality of the data processing carried out based on consent until its revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case in particular if the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we will describe individually for each of the functions in the following. In you do object, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data according to our existing procedure. If your objection proves justified, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or inform you of our compelling legitimate reasons that justify our continuing with the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising at the following contact details:
Contact “Wer liefert was”
Wer liefert was? GmbH
20354 Hamburg, Deutschland
VAT ID no.: DE263357612
Tax number: 48/763/02042
Commercial register: HRB Hamburg no. 106779
CEO: Peter F. Schmid
Wer liefert was? GmbH
Austrian branch office
Mariahilfer Straße 34
1070 Wien, Austria
Company register: FN 392239y Commercial Court Vienna
VAT ID no.: ATU67822234
Tax number: 09 220/8594
CEO: Peter F. Schmid
Member of the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber
Wer liefert was? GmbH, Hamburg
6340 Baar, Switzerland